netDocShare - Live View & Edit NetDocuments content in Teams, SharePoint and Web apps
Recent Documents View
Displays most recent documents based on user’s activity
- Displays top 40 most recent documents based on user's activity
- User can specify and search “most recently accessed,” “most recently opened” or “most recently edited” document
Access everything in one place
- Access Documents, Saved Search, Filters in a folders, sub-folders, cabinets or workspaces easily via just point and click!
Displays documents from multiple sources
- Displays documents from multiple sources (folders, workspaces, cabinets)and enables a superior user experience
- Folder tree structure aims to give a user experience similar to using popular system such as Windows Explorer
Access favorite files or folders in one place
- Displays all favorite documents under a separate view
netDocShare Subscription Pricing
* Pricing does not include “one-time” setup fees and any applicable “customization fees”. Each License Pack allows up to 1000 users to use netDocShare and additional license packs can be added during checkout process.
* For a limited time, “netDocShare Enterprise” licensed customers are automatically licensed to use “netDocShare Teams app” at no additional cost.