Release date: (07/10/2023)
- Dark Theme mode supported in the netDocShare Teams app.
- Improved security standards for all KLoBot API calls.
- Improved the overall performance in the Teams tab and SharePoint webpart.
- Once deploying the SharePoint package, updating the License key file on the client-side assets is not necessary.
- Improved the co-authoring performance.
- Once Co-authoring ends, an email notification is sent to co-authors. To update the Azure application, please follow the below steps.
1) Azure App registration => find your co-authoring application => API Permissions => add Mail. Send delegated permission and click grant admin consent
2) In the Authentication tab => add the following redirect URLs
- Improved the performance of the netDocShare Hybrid search filter or refinement section.
- Copy and move Documents back to the NetDocuments folder and files within NetDocuments.
- Move file capability enhanced (delete the file permanently based on user selection).
- Metadata columns sync supported for Teams and OneDrive.
- Scheduled jobs UI upgraded.
- UI performance improved.
- Ability to perform an advanced search in Go to client matter view.
netDocShare Hybrid Search
- Ability to narrow down the list of search results to the folder level with the config builder settings.
- Ability to view NetDocuments or SharePoint results individually with the config builder settings.
- Ability to resize the column in hybrid view or separate view.
- Ability to open the SharePoint search results document in a desktop application.
- Ability to group by the SharePoint results based on the column.
- Ability to sync all versions of the NetDocuments files to the SharePoint library.
- Ability to view the sync log file to track the in-progress and failed jobs.
- Ability to view and attach recent and favorite documents.
- Ability to view and remove selected items.
- Ability to attach documents in calendar view also (Supported in SharePoint classic).
- New UI enhancements for netDocShare Attach.
- Improved the filter section for NetDocuments and SharePoint results in netDocShare Hybrid Search.
- Document smart preview enabling issue resolved.
netDocShare Hybrid Search
- The search query will appear in the config builder immediately after publishing the webpart.
- The ‘Sort By’ property in the config builder will automatically pop up on clearing and publishing the webpart.
- Once a webpart is published and while editing it again, the user will not a view any blank popup screen.
- The files that are available in NetDocuments will show up in Sync.
- On scrolling down, the user will not view the same files and folders which are repetitive in a workspace.