Release date: (29-01-2024)
- Sync Control: Being able to stop or restart a sync job.
- Custom Display Locations: Change the display location for NetDocuments and Teams or SharePoint in column mapping.
- Doc Links: Removed the appended NetDocuments ID from the synced SharePoint URL file type on Doc Links sync types.
- Move Documents: Moving a document to a subfolder in NetDocuments deleted the document at the parent level in SharePoint and sync the document to the subfolder in SharePoint.
Release date: (09-01-2024)
- Edit Sync Job - Teams Channel level sync Removed the Sync job Save validation.
Release date: (01-01-2024)
netDocShare Admin / netDocShare Sync / netDocShare Provisioning
- Firm Name and license key login method Removed. (This is applicable for netDocShare Admin, Sync and provisioning.
Release date: (18/12/2023)
- Sync deleted files and folders.
- Sync checkout status
- Sync selected files and folders in Bidirectional sync.
- Default meta data column creation for Document type when doc links
- Export jobs – Export the sync jobs filter by between created date Or modified date Or status of the sync.
- UI Improvements
- Added metadata column for sync locations in the teams/SharePoint document library.
- Added metadata column for last synced date in teams files tab/SharePoint document library or list.
- Move the NetDocuments-to-NetDocuments different cabinet.
- Capture version description in NetDocuments version history when sync the files
- Quick sync jobs showing already created sync jobs.
- Apply the permission for teams to NetDocuments or NetDocuments to teams files and folders.
- If ndClick is not installed download the document for external users.
- Show sync button based on VESA permission.
- Dynamic view for SharePoint to show the NetDocuments files and folders based on query string property and value.
- Populate the team members automatically when start coauthoring in teams.
- Support French language for teams and SharePoint to translate the label, buttons and text to French.
- Control the Microsoft login for post and coauthoring to login tenant based or common using the tenant id.
- Control the Coauthoring selection setting to allow the external users to select as coauthor Or allow ACL of the document to select the coauthor.
- Populate team members as coauthors in teams using the “Populate team members toggle”.
- Added new field to allow the web URL to access the netDocShare core app.
Release date: (16/10/2023)
- Implemented the New login method using email-id.
- Files rename (sync) supported.
- UI performance improved & existing issues fixed.
Release date: (07/10/2023)
netDocShare Teams App
- My Emails Tab in personal app: To view all email format files.
- My Checked out Documents Tab in personal app: To view all checked Out documents and able to bulk check-in(change the status).
- Save to NetDocuments teams Extension: save the specific conversation thread to NetDocuments location as a PDF file.
- Compose extension: Insert the document/folder/workspace as adaptive card.
- Supporting dark theme based on teams theme setting.
- Dark Theme mode supported in the netDocShare Teams app.
- Improved security standards for all KLoBot API calls.
- Improved the overall performance in the Teams tab and SharePoint webpart.
- Once deploying the SharePoint package, updating the License key file on the client-side assets is not necessary.
- Improved the co-authoring performance.
- Once Co-authoring ends, an email notification is sent to co-authors. To update the Azure application, please follow the below steps.
1) Azure App registration => find your co-authoring application => API Permissions => add Mail. Send delegated permission and click grant admin consent
2) In the Authentication tab => add the following redirect URLs
- Improved the performance of the netDocShare Hybrid search filter or refinement section.
- Copy and move Documents back to the NetDocuments folder and files within NetDocuments.
- Move file capability enhanced (delete the file permanently based on user selection).
- Metadata columns sync supported for Teams and OneDrive.
- Scheduled jobs UI upgraded.
- UI performance improved.
- Ability to perform an advanced search in Go to client matter view.
netDocShare Hybrid Search
- Ability to narrow down the list of search results to the folder level with the config builder settings.
- Ability to view NetDocuments or SharePoint results individually with the config builder settings.
- Ability to resize the column in hybrid view or separate view.
- Ability to open the SharePoint search results document in a desktop application.
- Ability to group by the SharePoint results based on the column.
- Ability to sync all versions of the NetDocuments files to the SharePoint library.
- Ability to view the sync log file to track the in-progress and failed jobs.
- Ability to view and attach recent and favorite documents.
- Ability to view and remove selected items.
- Ability to attach documents in calendar view also (Supported in SharePoint classic).
- New UI enhancements for netDocShare Attach.
- Improved the filter section for NetDocuments and SharePoint results in netDocShare Hybrid Search.
- Document smart preview enabling issue resolved.
netDocShare Hybrid Search
- The search query will appear in the config builder immediately after publishing the webpart.
- The ‘Sort By’ property in the config builder will automatically pop up on clearing and publishing the webpart.
- Once a webpart is published and while editing it again, the user will not a view any blank popup screen.
- The files that are available in NetDocuments will show up in Sync.
- On scrolling down, the user will not view the same files and folders which are repetitive in a workspace.